Location: Utah or Colorado or North Carolina
Employment Type: Contractor (PT)
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online
legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe,
Rocket Lawyer has helped over 25 million people create over 50 million
legal documents , and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform
to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences
worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Improve customer experiences: provide SEO analysis, keyword targets, content optimization recommendations and CRO recommendations to improve content quality and organic search KPIs, including rankings, visits, registrations and conversions
- Support business initiatives: provide SEO analysis, keyword targets and content optimization recommendations in key business initiatives and ongoing content development to improve visibility in organic search and drive business outcomes
- Analyze opportunity: analyze gaps, opportunities and impact of past, current and upcoming work using tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, and internal data sources
- SEO Copywriting: provide search-optimized content drafts that drive action and performance for new and existing content
The ideal experience, qualifications and skills you will need for this
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of direct experience in SEO
- Proficiency in Google Office and Atlassian applications, specifically Docs, Sheets, Confluence & Jira
- Proficiency in Google Analytics & data reporting
- Proficiency in SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Expertise in SEO strategies & tactics that drive sustainable business results
- Good writing, editing, and proof-reading skills
- Excellent research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding and knowledge of KPI’s are such as goal conversion, bounce rate, time-on-page
- High internal drive and intrapersonal skills related to communication and collaboration