Employment Type: Full time
Are you driven by the ambition to put technology at the service of all?
Are you obsessed with user experience? Does your rigorous mindset and experience in agile product development allow you to put projects into production with complete control?
Join Rocket Lawyer Europe and help us make law easy and affordable.
As part of our development we are looking for an experienced Product owner to lead the development of our online services.
The position is a permanent position based in France, in Levallois with a mix of 3 days of working from home, to collaborate on a daily basis with our colleagues based in The Hague in the Netherlands, London and San Francisco.
About Rocket Lawyer Europe
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the leading legaltech pioneer in the United States, enabling millions of users to solve their legal problems every day. This is achieved through a unique platform and a set of services accessible to the greatest number of people.
Rocket Lawyer Europe is the fruit of a partnership between Rocket Lawyer and the Lefebvre Dalloz group.
The Lefebvre Dalloz Group is the leading legal publisher in Europe. Present in 8 countries, the group's 2,400 employees work every day to provide their clients with concrete legal solutions.
Your obsession will be to help users solve their legal problems in the simplest way possible. As a good picture is worth 100 books, your UX skills will help you figure this out.
You will own all local product activities to maintain and build beautiful user interfaces for Europe and the UK. This means:
● maintaining the EU product documentation clear
● handling the issues and features optimizations backlogs
● driving new product developments from requirements to the management of sprints and scrums with the development team.
You will be part of the Rocket Lawyer Product team and align on the priorities in an agile way.
You will be working closely with Agathe, Marijn and Millie, the business owners for France, theNetherlands and the UK.
You will report directly to Christophe, the General Manager of Rocket Lawyer Europe as well as to the Product Director of Rocket Lawyer.
Why join us?
● This is a unique opportunity to work with tech teams based in the heart of San Francisco
● We offer a stimulating work environment
● A relaxed working relationship, based on common ambition and goals
● Great autonomy and flexibility in the organization of work: 3 days of working from home.
● The position is based in Levallois, with travel to European colleagues