Employment Type: Full Time
Who are we?
We’re Sandbox VR, and we’re the most advanced virtual reality experience in the world. Inside our rooms, we take you on thrilling adventures and transform you into new characters. Our experience is like the movies, except you’re actually with your friends ** inside** the movie. We are creating the future of entertainment by building towards the virtualization of physical spaces and eventually becoming the _portal _to the Metaverse. We want you be a part of our journey and help us make that a reality!
Since we launched in Hong Kong in 2017, we’re now live in 19 locations and 5 countries around the world (we’re the #1 Activity in Hong Kong and Singapore on TripAdvisor, #1 VR place in China Shanghai on Dianping), and we’re quickly expanding. As a growing company we are looking for leaders who want to transform the entertainment industry and contribute to the cutting-edge experiences we are creating. We take pride in the relationships we are building within the community through innovation and providing a best-in-class experience for our guests. The opportunities within Sandbox VR are endless and we want you to be a part of this new world we are creating!
The _Procurement Analyst _is an integral part of the Product Operations Team and will report to the Product Operations Manager
Responsibilities include maintaining pricing catalogs, collaborating with various cross-functional groups to meet deliverables, driving contract management compliance, developing supplier performance scorecards and leading procurement project initiatives.
· Review and assist with Purchase Order and/or Invoice discrepancies to resolve pricing, quantity and unit of measure issues to ensure payment within terms for all vendors
· Track and communicate shipments to ensure on time delivery
· Review contracts ensuring compliance around pricing, payment terms, volume commitments, rebates, etc
· Support risk management assessment relating to supplier vulnerability, sourcing options, and material availability
· Preparing POs and PO documentation in accordance with company directives
· Ability to problem solve independently
Requirements & Skills:
· Minimum of 2 years relevant experience with procurement or buying
· Prior experience managing vendor relationships
· Experience with Netsuite
· Ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal customers and suppliers.
· Thrive independently in a remote environment
· Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
· Competitive base salary
· Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
· 401(k) with a match
· 11 Company Holidays
· Unlimited Paid Time Off
· Exclusive savings on entertainment, shopping, hotels, and more
· Free Sandbox VR Gear
· Career path - We are growing and so will you!
WE ARE SANDBOX VR, AND WE INVITE YOU TO COME PLAY IN OUR SANDBOX (AND THINK OUTSIDE IT).
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.