Employment Type: Full Time
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets
impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our
four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick team.
The talented and diverse individuals we hire are the magic behind our
extraordinary culture. We inspire each other to create and innovate every
The Channel Sales Manager is a high caliber seller with a proven track record
selling IT software and SaaS solutions to IT decision makers into a range of
customer sizes and growing revenue with channel partners. The primary focus of
this role is to drive new revenue opportunities with large-scale partners
through training partners’ sellers, managing joint pipeline and developing
customer leads. This position offers uncapped income potential in one of the
most strategic, fastest-growing segments of the technology industry, and an
opportunity to join a company at the forefront of cloud channel leadership
across the Microsoft partner ecosystem.
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Apply your excellent business acumen and underlying understanding of Cloud SaaS business models to effectively convey the value of SkyKick applications and platform to senior decision makers through sales presentations, product demonstrations, assessing and addressing customers’ pain points, objection handling and problem solving.
- You will build relationships in target channel partner accounts, train and support partners’ sellers, jointly build end-customer pipeline across a range of opportunities, manage multiple complex sales processes simultaneously, forecast accurately, closing new customers, and be accountable for driving new revenue for SkyKick through partners.
- Articulate the SkyKick value proposition to senior Cloud business leaders based on a deep understanding of SkyKick and Microsoft.
- You quickly grasp and convey key sales and management concepts that are the core of the SkyKick solutions.
- Lead and contribute to internal projects and initiatives as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- You work collaboratively across SkyKick with executives, sales, marketing, technical, account management and operations teams to ensure partner and end-customer success
What You Bring:
- You are highly successful in technology sales, with a demonstrated track record of consistent over-achievement against assigned quota, resulting in high levels of income attainment.
- A B.A. or B.S., ideally in a business-related discipline and 5+ years in IT industry working with channel partners.
- You have experience with market leading companies that dominated their segment.
- Knowledge and experience in managing technology sales processes is essential.
- You have experience selling SaaS business management solutions including migration, backup and/or management.
- Experience working with reseller partners and co-selling.
- You have experience penetrating green field opportunities within a start-up environment.
- Strong executive presence – intelligent, polished, and articulate.
- You are able to travel and work independently in an unstructured and fluid capacity.
- Comfort with remote work on extended conference calls and computer sessions.
- You are able to work or travel on weekends to ensure partner satisfaction and goal attainment.
**Who We Are: **
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and
we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and
have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by
making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are
here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with
incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect
from a career at SkyKick!
Please note that obtaining a Certificate of Conduct ('VOG') by the successful
candidate is part of our standard screening process and a condition for
employment at SkyKick.
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer