Location: Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Full Time
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets
impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our
four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick team.
The talented and diverse individuals we hire are the magic behind our
extraordinary culture. We inspire each other to create and innovate every
As a Partner Account Executive (PAE), you will help SkyKick grow our breadth
sales business through deliberate planning and executing of outbound tele-
sales and communication campaigns with various innovative cloud partners
across North America. You will be relied upon to communicate targeted value
propositions, listen for feedback, and help enable our partners at scale.
The Impact You'll Make:
- You will achieve and exceed outbound communication goals
- Campaign Execution: Deliver targeted call guides, discussion outlines, and email communications. Collect feedback and communicate appropriate next steps.
- Educate and Enable: Understand the basics of SkyKick, partners, channel and related processes. Present aligned value propositions to specific roles at specific partners.
- Reporting: Regular communications on campaign and asset utilization, effort, and results. Consistently incorporate and share observations and qualitative partner feedback/learnings.
What You Bring:
- You’re never satisfied with the status quo
- You always use your time effectively while demonstrating a real passion for driving business results.
- You build credibility and persuade customers through phone, presentation, and written interactions.
- You have the technical acumen and capability to discuss cloud computing technology like Office 365 and Azure.
- You can communicate defined technology, business, channel and process-related topics that are valuable to reseller partners.
- Some previous sales experience and passionate about growing your career in IT sales.
- Basic familiarity with cloud computing technologies and Microsoft technologies like Office 365 and Azure.
- Ability of credibly communicate defined technology, business, channel and process-related topics important to reseller partners.
- Time management skills, execution focus, and passion for driving business results.
- Understanding and experience using CRM platforms for tracking tasks and account management
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Sales, or related field
- 1-2 years sales experience in IT or Subscription Based B2B Company
**Who We Are: **
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and
we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and
have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by
making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are
here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with
incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect
from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer