Location: Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Full Time
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets
impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our
four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick team.
The talented and diverse individuals we hire are the magic behind our
extraordinary culture. We inspire each other to create and innovate every
As a Partner Account Manager, you will help SkyKick grow our breadth sales
business through deliberate planning and executing of outbound tele-sales and
communication campaigns with various innovative cloud partners across North
America. You will be relied upon to communicate targeted value propositions,
listen for feedback, and help enable our partners at scale.
The Impact You'll Make:
- Accountable for developing relationships with partners in a predefined geographic territory (250-400 Accounts)
- Develop pipeline that creates opportunities to pursue for the SkyKick Partner Development Executive teams through defined tele-sales campaigns
- Revenue Generation: You will achieve and exceed revenue goals for assigned Account base
- Campaign Execution: Deliver targeted call guides, discussion outlines, and email communications. Collect feedback and communicate appropriate next steps.
- Provide exceptional service responding to inbound partner requests
- Educate and Enable: Understand the basics of SkyKick, partners, channel, and related processes. Present aligned value propositions to specific roles at specific partners.
- Teach partners how to build a plan to be more successful and profitable in the cloud through optimizing business processes, solution selling & bundling cloud services
- Reporting: Regular communications on campaign and asset utilization, effort, and results. Consistently incorporate and share observations and qualitative partner feedback/learnings.
What You Bring:
- You’re never satisfied with the status quo
- You build credibility and persuade customers through phone, presentation, and written interactions.
- You can communicate defined technology, business, channel, and process-related topics that are valuable to reseller partners.
- You always use your time effectively while demonstrating a real passion for driving business results.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in an SDR, Account Manager or Customer/Client Success role for a SaaS Company
- Comfortable managing a large volume of accounts
- Demonstrated capacity in building credibility and persuading customers through phone, presentation, and written communications.
- Ability to credibly communicate defined technology, business, channel, and process-related topics important to partners.
- Understanding and experience using CRM platforms for tracking tasks and account management
- Key Competencies : Relationship Builder, Time Management, Results-Driven, Strong Communication Skills, Passion for Technology
**Who We Are: **
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and
we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and
have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by
making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are
here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with
incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect
from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer