Location: Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Full Time
Team: General Engineering Team
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets
impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our
four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick team.
The talented and diverse individuals we hire are the magic behind our
extraordinary culture. We inspire each other to create and innovate every
The Impact You'll Make:
- You will work with the engineering product and support teams to investigate issues affecting partners and customers, finding solutions to overcome the challenges, and providing feedback to the engineering and product management teams to improve the products.
- You will work side by side with the engineering teams as part of the Agile Sprint process to help validate solutions to partner and customer problems.
- You will engage partners as needed to gain deeper understanding of the product requirements and work with engineering and product management to implement those changes.
- You will share you deep product knowledge with other teams such as Sales, Support and Marketing to help launch new features and adoption of the SkyKick platform.
What You Bring:
- You are technical, willing to dive into both SkyKick software and Microsoft Office 365 products to understand how they work behind the scenes and provide technical solutions to customers and engineering.
- You are logical, pragmatic and capable to breaking down large problems by process of elimination.
- You can internally translate complex decisions/processes to non-technical and technical people in way they can understand.
- You can effectively and proficiently communicate within a diverse working environment.
- 2 years of technical support experience at a software company supporting their own products.
- Experience with investigating and troubleshooting 3rd party software, such as Microsoft O365, Microsoft Azure, AWS or CRM Systems (Dynamics, SalesForce)
- Experience troubleshooting and documenting issues, steps to reproduce problems encountered with software applications.
- Able to research a problem and bring solutions back to the team and product management.
- Someone who can embody our core traits: Humility, Quality, Teamwork and feel comfortable in a supportive environment where it is okay to fail but recover and learn from it. At the heart of it, a desire to make things better- our code base, our processes, yourself, and others.
- The aptitude to develop and work with an agile mindset.
- Familiarity with software development (C#, Powershell)
- Familiarity with Agile practices (sprints, stories)
**Who We Are: **
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and
we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and
have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by
making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are
here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with
incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect
from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer