Location: Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Full Time
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets
impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our
four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick team.
The talented and diverse individuals we hire are the magic behind our
extraordinary culture. We inspire each other to create and innovate every
As SkyKick’s Sales and Marketing Systems Administrator, you will primarily
work on the configuration of our Dynamics CRM and Marketing Automation
platforms. You will also manage other tools and integrations associated with
it to support internal customers such as Sales, Marketing, and Partner
You will develop technical solutions for improvement projects and then execute
on those projects. This role will engage with a team of Program Managers,
Business Systems Analysts, Developers, BI Analysts, and Operations to keep our
internal processes automated and efficient.
You must have excellent technical and communication skills and must be able to
think creatively to design and enhance the systems accordingly. You are
proactive, organized, and logical.
The Impact You'll Make:
- Perform day-to-day administration of SkyKick’s CRM and Marketing systems; End User Support, system configuration, trouble shoot application software, and manage change requests and release management.
- Provision new users, build and manage workflows, manage system configuration, and general end-user assistance.
- Possess strong experience in at least one Marketing Automation Platform (HubSpot or Eloqua or Marketo or Pardot) and Dynamics CRM platform administration skills.
- Working across marketing, Sales and Service platforms and eager to learn new technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and development teams to deliver projects and identify system improvements.
- Develop and model software enhancements, employing critical and creative thinking to design solutions that align to business processes and procedures.
- Document and follow SkyKick’s internal controls and industry standard best practices for application configuration changes and release management.
- Provide Application System Administration support to new applications implementations, utilizing technical knowledge and people skills, to collaborate with team to identify the most effective way of implementing the business requirements.
- Perform Proof of Concept or product evaluation on new tools and apps as needed.
- Work with third party vendors to support systems and plan upgrades as needed.
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of experience as an administrator in Dynamics CRM and any marketing automation platform (HubSpot or Eloqua or Marketo or Pardot).
- 3+ years of integration experience between CRM, Marketing, BI and other platforms.
- 3+ years of working experience in Agile methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in working as part of a team to maintain and improve internal systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform Root Cause Analysis on application issues.
- Ability to prioritize work according to business needs and independently manage tasks to completion.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Information Technology
**Who We Are: **
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and
we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and
have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by
making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are
here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with
incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect
from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer