Location: Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Full Time
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets
impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our
four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick team.
The talented and diverse individuals we hire are the magic behind our
extraordinary culture. We inspire each other to create and innovate every
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is the first voice a potential
partner hears, making this a critical role within SkyKick. The SDR will
engage targeted leads, communicate SkyKick’s value proposition and generate
sales appointments for the Partner Sales Team. SDR’s will leverage all
available sales and marketing tools, event, programs and more to identify and
qualify prospects for the sales team. They will engage key contact over the
phone, video, email and social media to qualify them for the next steps in the
The Impact You'll Make:
- Prospect and qualify potential partners within assigned region/accounts, leveraging various sales and marketing tools.
- Research target accounts and leads and leverage social selling skills to create engagement strategy.
- Create and conduct effective outreach plans by leveraging marketing content, events and programs.
- Connect with prospective partners using phone, email, and social outreach.
- Engage and nurture contacts and schedule appointments for sales to advance the sales process.
- Weekly review of target accounts, new partner contacts added and any sales and marketing intelligence that will assist sales and marketing teams.
- Monitor, manage, and document activity in CRM.
- Keep informed on new products, services, and other industry trends.
- Stay informed of partner business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, market condition and competitive issues.
- Effectively and efficiently leverage sales tools.
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
What You Bring:
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who brings their “A” game to work every day and consistently raises the bar.
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze accounts and opportunities to determine the most appropriate engagement plan.
- You are socially savvy: experience with social media platforms.
- You can deliver compelling conversations and actively listen.
- You have a track record of achieving and exceeding measurable goals.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of business sales or related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-Starter, independent learner, competitive.
**Who We Are: **
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and
we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and
have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by
making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are
here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with
incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect
from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer