Location: Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Full Time
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets
impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our
four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick team.
The talented and diverse individuals we hire are the magic behind our
extraordinary culture. We inspire each other to create and innovate every
SkyKick is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our Business
Systems team which is responsible for the design, architecture, and
development of our internal systems for the Sales, Marketing, and Service
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will use your subject-matter
expertise and intuitive problem-solving skills to understand and articulate
business needs into functional specification and enable the development team
to deliver new functionality in our Dynamics CRM Platform and integration
points. You will analyze and evaluate business requirements, consult with
personnel from various departments and identify areas for the development of
technical solutions to integrate, automate and improve business processes for
the extended Sales organization. You will determine reporting requirements and
perform data management as needed
Succeeding in this position requires you to be a self-starter with proven
technical, problem-solving, and people skills. You should have a strong
affinity for efficient end-user experience and a passion for clean data.
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Partner with the Business and Operations to translate business requirements (new capabilities and improvements to existing functionality) for the Sales, Support and Marketing functions.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customer to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed artifacts (i.e., functional requirements, business requirements document, use cases, GUI and screen and Interface designs).
- Evaluate and synthesize information and data gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details.
- Develop and maintain functional specifications, system design specifications and other technical documentation.
- Define software release scope and guide the technical team (administrators/developers) throughout the sprint cycle to ensure it is released per requirements.
- Drive Scrum ceremonies and user demos.
- Support and assist business users during UAT.
- Ensure system integrity of relevant data by monitoring data quality and executing data migration/cleansing projects.
- Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (e.g., additional training sessions, communication, system modifications, etc.).
What You Bring:
- 7 to 10 years of any cloud-based CRM platform (Dynamics, SFDC, etc..) experience as a business systems analyst.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in SaaS products sales models.
- Strong knowledge on the functional capabilities of a CRM platform, including CRM system configuration/administration, integration, and reporting (Dynamics 365 certification is a plus).
- Experience in performing impact & gap analysis during requirements gathering, solution design and testing phases.
- Experience in requirements elicitation using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process analysis, etc.
- Experienced in test planning, test case/script preparation and execution.
- Experienced working in Agile methodology (CSM Certification is a plus).
- Strong customer orientation and superb communication skills, with an ability to communicate with and manage both internal and external development resources.
- Self-motivated, creative, and adaptable with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize work according to business needs and independently manage tasks to completion.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or Information Technology.
**Who We Are: **
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and
we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and
have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by
making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are
here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with
incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect
from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer