Location: Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Full Time
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets
impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our
four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick team.
The talented and diverse individuals we hire are the magic behind our
extraordinary culture. We inspire each other to create and innovate every
SkyKick is in search of an experienced content marketer to join our team and
help accelerate the growth of SkyKick as we continue to develop and expand
innovative technology in the SaaS management and IT cloud solution space.
As a specialized Content Marketing SME focused on a set of SaaS technology
solutions, you’ll bring exceptional copywriting and content creation skills
that will help highlight the impact of SkyKick products and platform. Working
collaboratively with product, marketing, and sales teams, the ideal candidate
plays an important role in delivering and volumizing compelling and engaging
content that spans across all channels.
The Impact You'll Make
- Building upon content briefs, write copy that adheres to best practices and quality standards for various marketing needs, including eBooks, blogs, infographics, whitepapers, videos, webinars, and emails
- Discovery: Collaborate with internal SMEs to deeply understand target audiences and SkyKick products, helping to bring precision, tone, and voice in copywriting that resonates with target audiences
- Alignment: Bring stakeholder teams together and drive accountability around a shared marketing editorial calendar, including ideation, prioritization, and execution
- Creation: Work with internal experts in the content creation process, including researching and gathering information, copywriting, creating design, collecting feedback, and making edits
- Assessment and Improvement: Continually analyze, evaluate and measure the performance of content, and develop recommendations for improvement and optimization
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of experience copywriting, editing, and proofreading, with an understanding of latest trends and best practices in B2B content marketing in the Technology SaaS space. Diversity of experience is valued but some footprint in a technology product space is highly desirable.
- A track record of taking complex technical and business concepts - and turning them into lucid, precise and engaging written and multi-media expression.
- You must be an agent of clarity and an active distaste of buzzwords is required.
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders at various organizational levels.
- Experience with the MSP channel and/or technical audiences is desirable, but not a barrier.
- Strong project management skills and proven track record for meeting deadlines with high level of execution – and ability to manage against multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
**Who We Are: **
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and
we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and
have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by
making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are
here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with
incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect
from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer