Location: Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Full Time
Team: Product Management
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets
impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our
four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick team.
The talented and diverse individuals we hire are the magic behind our
extraordinary culture. We inspire each other to create and innovate every
SkyKick’s platform of cloud-enabling applications are at the core of our
company. The Cloud Manager product team is currently seeking an experienced
Product Manager with experience in solutions for monitoring and managing SaaS
cloud application security, and/or IT helpdesk automation.
As a Product Manager at SkyKick, you are the product and business owner
responsible for driving value into the hands of our subscribers. Together
with the team, you will own the vision, strategy, roadmap, and growth for new
and existing products. You’ll also drive be responsible for product-driven
adoption within our target markets measured by penetration, revenue, growth,
and share of wallet.
For new products, you’ll formulate the initial product vision and a definition
based on data-driven understanding of market and customer needs. For existing
products, you’ll deliver iterative versions of products with our talented
engineering team to move through MVPs, to beta, to fully functional solutions
that grow recurring revenue.
If you are one of those special product managers that have the horsepower,
creativity, and strategic acumen to synthesize a deep understanding of
customer needs and the competitive landscape into a rich product experience
that generates significant value, this is the role for you.
This position reports to the Director of Product Management.
The Impact You'll Make:
- You will be a product owner for one or more apps managed by the Cloud Manager product team. You’ll document and drive feature requirements, breaking them down into prioritized user stories and drive development together with our agile engineering team
- You will be the product champion and customer advocate. Evangelize the product both in and outside of SkyKick. Think and act as a business and technology advisor
- You’ll drive the research behind market and competitive insights needed to deeply understand customer needs and pain points and translate those into product requirements
- You will own and define the product strategy and vision based on your understanding of subscriber needs, market, competitive situation, and SkyKick’s corporate goals
- You will listen, empathize, and the leverage your analytical abilities to focus what you hear into product insights and actions
- You’ll define and help manage product KPIs and goals.
- You’ll be the subject matter expert for product needs and how subscribers interact and experience the product throughout their journey with us.
- You will be focused on SkyKick’s competitiveness. You’ll be responsible for ensuring SkyKick’s competitors remain in our rear-view mirror.
- You’ll work with our technical writing and marketing teams to create documentation, marketing content and go-to-market deliverables
- You will work with the team on processes to make the development process efficient, predictable, high quality and enjoyable
- You are a quality champion. You’ll identify measurements and acceptance criteria that drive quality into the product, resulting in high user adoption and satisfaction
What You Bring
- 7+ years of cloud B2B/B2B2C software product management experience (or equivalent), using agile methodologies to drive product evolution
- 5+ years of experience building software applications used by IT services teams to administer cloud IT assets, primarily focused on SaaS application administration and security. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) experience is a plus
- 3+ years of hands-on Microsoft application security (preferably M365-related) and/or product management of applications used by cloud IT professionals. Experience should be a blend of experience with applications responsible for configuring cloud applications, monitoring and managing them so they stay manageable and secure, and reacting to IT support tickets security needs
- You can demonstrate understanding of the management and operations of an IT services helpdesk, ideally in a contracted Managed Services Provider (MSP) environment. You will understand and relate to all tiers of the helpdesk, from tier 1 interns to advanced-level IT engineers who manage much of their work using PowerShell, to managers and IT services leadership and the elements that drive their business
- Experience with technologies used to manage the helpdesk, ranging from CRM and/or Professional Services Automation (PSA) applications, to RMM and security management applications, to monitoring and management reporting is a plus
- You will bring deep experience in formal qualitative and quantitative research, as well as hands-on experience developing and testing product concepts through customer interviews used to test ideas and validate product direction
- You are creative and have sound business acumen
- You are experienced in collaborating across product teams to improve the company’s overall product strategy
- You will have strong technical aptitude, ideally with technical education in Computer Science as well as a strong business instincts backed by a business degree or related education.
**Who We Are: **
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and
we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and
have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by
making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are
here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with
incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect
from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer