Location: Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Full Time
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets
impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our
four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick team.
The talented and diverse individuals we hire are the magic behind our
extraordinary culture. We inspire each other to create and innovate every
Who You Are:
We’re seeking a Product Designer who is eager to understand complicated
problems, design well-crafted user experiences, and continually iterate
through feedback and testing.
As a Product Designer, you have strong empathy for the user experience and
care deeply for design fundamentals. You’re eager to discover UX issues and
solve problems in the most efficient way possible. You dig into new design
patterns and user interface treatments and obsess over small details for
consistency. You’re can self-manage and try to anticipate friction with
proactive solutions. You have a growth mindset and thrive on continuous
What You'll Do
- You will practice and advocate a user-centered, lean UX design process.
- You will work in close collaboration with the product owner and engineering teams to conceptualize and deliver new features aligned with business goals.
- You’ll work with team members to turn rough concepts into UX prototypes, refined interface designs, and pixel-perfect shipped products.
- You will own the end-to-end design process and artifacts (including research, ideation, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes).
- You will effectively conceptualize and communicate project design goals, design rationale, and detailed interaction behaviors.
- You will work in quick iterations and distill feedback efficiently.
- You will collaborate effectively with an agile, multi-disciplinary team to evaluate design proposals and champion great UX in the face of technical constraints.
- You will define and test hypotheses in pursuit of frictionless UX.
- You will continuously incorporate usability testing and data into your iterative process.
What You Bring
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience as a UX/product designer on a product development team defining the end-to-end experience.
- You have depth of experience creating solutions for B2B and SaaS products.
- You are proficient in an Agile software development environment.
- You are familiar with progressive trends in web apps and UX best practices.
- You have experience with prototyping tools (InVision).
- You are an expert with digital design tools (Sketch).
- You have a strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions.
- You have experience conducting user research and strong knowledge of qualitative research methodologies
- You have a bachelor's degree in design or equivalent professional experience in design.
**Who We Are: **
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and
we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and
have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by
making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are
here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with
incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect
from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer