How do you build an audience of over 60,000 engaged followers?
This month we’re teaming up with Relevance on August 27th to talk about the world of content marketing. Relevance was recently named a winner of a 2015 Content Marketing Award by the Content Marketing Institute (CMI). Winning the award for Highest Subscribe Growth, Relevance surpassed impressive competition from finalists like Kapost, Kraft and NewsCred.
Relevance launched its digital publication in June 2014 and has since gained nearly 60,000 subscribers. That’s friggin’ SUPERHUMAN!
They know how to tap into the secret weapon of content marketing. Do you?
Did you know… !?!
- 77% of marketers report that they plan to increase content production in the next year. -LinkedIn Technology Marketing Community
- 57% of organizations now have two or more people dedicated to content marketing. —Contently
- 24% of organizations now devote 50% or more of their budget to content. —Contently
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the marketing world, but figuring out how to build and engage an audience isn’t easy.
We’ve tailored an evening of pitches focused on new digital marketing opportunities. And we built it with some incredible partners:
The fireside chat will be with Marty Muse, CEO of Relevance, and Kevin Bailey, Co-Founder of Relevance. Relevance is a digital marketing company dedicated to guiding marketing leaders with strategic and innovative content marketing, SEO and digital PR through its publication, agency and events.
On stage in Relevance’s new downtown offices (you’re gonna love the view!), will be three startups that are sure to shape the future of digital marketing with their new tech tools and approaches:
- Sigstr is officially launching this month, and you can be the first to hear their pitch! They make it easy to plug in your best marketing content for 1-1 email communications between your employees and clients.
- Rundown has built content production software that makes it easy for content teams to automate their content production workflow.
- seoClarity will share their enterprise SEO platform that disrupts the way that large-scale organizations think about their SEO strategies.
Here’s the pitch night agenda:
5:30 PM – Doors open to public (Food & beer provided)
6:15 PM – Welcome announcement
6:30 PM – Pitches
7:00 PM – Fireside chat with Mary Muse, CEO of Relevance and Kevin Bailey, Co-Founder of Relevance
8:30 PM – Doors close