At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative
ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You
stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s
what we call…
At our growing Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting
firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the
most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding,
tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the
solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your
clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we
need an experienced and proven Sr. Project Manager to join the team. As a Sr.
Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning and leading the
successful execution of the project, doing whatever it takes to deliver value
and success. This will include creation of project plans, review of
documentation, interactions, and deliverables, and creating ongoing project
status and health reports. It will also include working with key stakeholders
to set the vision, strategy, and goals of the project. Finally, it will
include leading a team of people in achieving these goals. Please consider
what your typical days might look like:
- Own the overall delivery of the project(s) to which you are assigned, making sure all aspects are in place and working effectively to deliver value.
- Continuously set the mission, vision, and plan for the project, assuring that the client’s best interests are always reflected in the work the team is doing and the direction they are headed.
- Lead diverse teams of KSMC employees, client employees, and third-party employees to a successful project outcome.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with teammates, clients, and stakeholders to keep the project on track and help everyone stay aligned to the mission.
- Drive and manage change, both technical and cultural, related to the project.
- Mediate complex technical and business discussions with clients and vendors.
- Create, update, and track project plans and related documentation/tools to aid the team in being successful and to help in communicating with stakeholders.
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting are. . .
- Demonstrated ability to lead, problem solve and deliver results.
- Experience with technology development projects required.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Willingness to learn, strong initiative, ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and flexibility with regard to the assignment of tasks and scheduling essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master's Degree Preferred.
- Desired 8+ years of experience leading technology projects of various size, through the full project life cycle (PLC) -- including detailed system/software development life cycle (SDLC) -- across multiple clients, and with multiple teams, vendors, interfaces, and stakeholders involved.
*This role will be a combination of remote work and client site work in and around the Lansing, MI area.