We are a passionate team of 300+ engineers, mathematicians, data analysts,
project managers, and business consultants. But more importantly, we are
active listeners, deep thinkers, and courageous problem solvers.
The Resultant team purposefully comes together to produce a positive outcome.
Our name symbolizes our commitment to empathy and collaboration--of not just
delivering our clients with the best solutions, but to deeply listening to
them, understanding their needs, and learning from each other in the process.
The force of Resultant comes from the combined knowledge, passion, and
innovation of our team and partners.
Together, we partner with clients in the public and private sectors to help
them overcome their most complex challenges, empowering our clients to drive
meaningful change in their organizations and communities. In everything you
do, you'll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Resultant was founded as KSM Consulting in 2008.
We are looking for Data Architects to join our talented data analytics team.
As a Data Architect, you will work closely with many teams across our company
on complex, advanced analytical projects to perform data modeling, solution
design, and project leadership.
You will be directly responsible for the solutions we build for our clients,
addressing their business needs through requirements gathering and
collaborating on solution design. We are looking for self-starters with the
skills necessary to empathize with the clients' needs, translate technical
complexities, develop appropriate solutions, and contribute to the growth of
our technology and data-driven company.
Here's what a typical day for you might look like:
- Work closely with data engineers, project managers, and engagement managers to design, implement, and support data solutions.
- Help guide full lifecycle data solutions for our clients, including requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, development, testing, security, governance and deployment
- Communicate detailed data solution architecture and implementation plans to data engineers
- Conduct research and development as well as contribute to the long-term positioning of and emerging technologies
- Mentor data engineers to help grow the team and skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of data architecture experience
- 3+ hands-on industry experience working with relational database systems (i.e.: PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- 1+ years of non-technical client facing interactions (in a consulting space preferred)
- Hands-on experience with an enterprise data modeling tool (i.e.: erwin, ER/Studio, etc.)
- Collaborative team player who is detailed oriented, focused on solution quality and execution
- Comfortable working across a wide range of project sizes and industries
- Experience working with client leadership to understand their overarching needs and provide data driven results
- Eager to learn and adopt new and emerging technology stacks
Master's Degree in technical field (Information Systems, Computer Science, etc.)
Hands-on experience with non-relational and graph databases (i.e.: MongoDB, Neo4J, etc.)
Experience with architecture integrating multi-cloud environments
Experience in Master Data Management (MDM)
2+ years hands-on experience working with cloud data solutions on at least one of the following: Azure, AWS, GCP
2+ years working with "Big Data" solutions, preferably on cloud environments (i.e.: Spark, Hadoop, etc.)
Experience working with CI/CD technology and SDLC
What you should know about Resultant:
- Rezzers are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- Rezzers are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Resultant compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Resultant leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a great Rezzer. They are servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you're up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us…
- "I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant."
- "I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team."
- "The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or