We are a passionate team of 300+ engineers, mathematicians, data analysts,
project managers, and business consultants. But more importantly, we are
active listeners, deep thinkers, and courageous problem solvers.
The Resultant team purposefully comes together to produce a positive outcome.
Our name symbolizes our commitment to empathy and collaboration--of not just
delivering our clients with the best solutions, but to deeply listening to
them, understanding their needs, and learning from each other in the process.
The force of Resultant comes from the combined knowledge, passion, and
innovation of our team and partners.
Together, we partner with clients in the public and private sectors to help
them overcome their most complex challenges, empowering our clients to drive
meaningful change in their organizations and communities. In everything you
do, you'll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Resultant was founded as KSM Consulting in 2008.
As a Workforce Practice Director you will help mature a consulting practice
that leverages data and technology in the public sector to help states improve
community workforce and talent development programs. In this role, you will
consistently collaborate with project delivery professionals and technical
leaders in data engineering, data science, data visualization, application
development, and more. We are looking for a proactive team member to support
Resultant's expansion into new markets by shaping public sector products and
services to respond to the changing needs at state and national levels.
Consider your day-to-day responsibilities in this role:
- Shape the design of breakthrough solutions using State Longitudinal Data Systems and advanced machine learning to help people find economic self-sufficiency.
- Lead studies of the workforce and learning ecosystem while engaging leadership at top employers, government agencies, workforce and academic organizations.
- Identify practical methods for quantifying and improving the impact of workforce and talent development programs.
- Apply human centered design and community engagement to develop strategies for programs such as Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Reemployment Services and Eligibility Assessments (RESEA), and Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
- Identify the best uses of federal funding including recent federal stimulus bills to achieve outcomes for communities.
- Lead the expansion of a consulting practice, managing a dedicated consulting team
- Define workforce consulting services by connecting Resultant's capabilities, changing market needs, and relevant funding and investment to achieve meaningful outcomes.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to lead the expansion of our impact into new states and communities through purposeful empathy and demonstrated depth of thought.
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- Experience conducting data analysis and policy research
- Experience designing technical solutions with a human centered approach
- Experience informing workforce policy decisions through qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Strong research, problem solving, strategic thinking and business judgment skills
- Familiarity with public sector funding mechanisms
- Familiarity with state and federal polices relevant to state workforce and talent development
- Experience and technical knowledge of state workforce systems including TANF, RESEA, WIOA
- Ability to formulate and lead teams effectively to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to strategically lead a consulting practice and develop a national network for thought leaders and partners
- Experience managing senior professionals and cross function teams / initiatives
- Ability to drive decisions with compelling communication with technical and business leaders
- Excellent computer skills and technical adaptability
- Hands-on approach to get things done fast
- Ability to work without continual guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Attention to detail combined with creative thinking
- Strong client service orientation
- Open and empathetic approach to problem solving
- Experience with relevant data systems, such as EMSI, strongly preferred
- Graduate Degree in relevant field of study, strongly preferred
- Experience with analytics platforms (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI) are a plus
- Experience applying data science tools including SQL, R, and Python to inform solutions is a plus
- Experience with design thinking methodology is a plus
- Consulting experience is a plus
**What you should know about Resultant: **
- Rezzers are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- Rezzers are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Resultant compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Resultant leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a great Rezzer. They are servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you're up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us …
- "I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant."
- "I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team."
- "The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or