We are a passionate team of active listeners, deep thinkers, and courageous
problem solvers who come together to produce positive outcomes. Our name
symbolizes our commitment to empathy and collaboration--to not just delivering
the best solutions to our clients but deeply listening to them, understanding
their needs, and learning from each other in the process.
We believe in hiring the best, giving them what they need to thrive, and then
stepping back to let them make their greatest impact on their terms. Working
with us is equal parts autonomy and responsibility. If you enjoy making a
difference (and the pressure that comes along with it), we'd love to tell you
how we've worked with our clients to reduce infant mortality, cut risk from
microprocessor supply chains for the Department of Defense, and ensure
families who need it get nutrition assistance.
Together, we partner with clients in the public and private sectors to help
them overcome their most complex challenges, empowering our clients to drive
meaningful change in their organizations and communities. In everything you
do, you'll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Resultant was founded as KSM Consulting in 2008.
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients' toughest problems, we
need an experienced and proven Engagement Manager to join the team. As an
Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our clients thrive
through the engagement(s) they have with Resultant, doing whatever it takes to
deliver value and success. This will include acquiring mastery of the client's
business, technologies, and key resources across levels of the client
organization. As a technology consulting firm, it is extremely important that
all Engagement Managers have experience on complex technology projects and
understand the kinds of complexities that exist on system transitions, data
management projects, and product services. Primarily, the Engagement Manager
will serve as the sole point of contact for their respective clients ensuring
quality delivery as both a trusted advisor and point of escalation when their
most important initiatives call for it. Finally, it will also include helping
ensure effective collaboration across all teams involved in achieving these
Manage delivery on a given project or client-site including:
- Understand the client's business intimately, their organizational structure, KPIs/OKRs, strategies, technical capital, and human capital, financial considerations, etc.
- Understand the client's technological landscape including relevant software, hardware, technical debt, risk aversion, velocity and proclivity towards change, etc.
- Understand Resultant's scope of work and its intended outcomes and overarching purpose for the business
- Partner with the client by bringing them relevant, useful suggestions around people, processes and technology that complement the work we are already doing
- Participate meaningfully in our team's solution process through clear and confident discussion of Resultant's solution offerings across Data, Tech, and Digital Transformation.
- Support Project Managers on all escalation points around resourcing, solution design and implementation, budget, timeline, and cost
- Mentor, coach, and train others around our company on how to reflect these capabilities
- Provide quality assurance and ensure operational excellence on all active projects both formally and informally
- Be a confidential support to them on any challenging realities they face around people, processes or technology, with the intent of helping them overcome these challenges through creative techniques
- Stay attuned to the context surrounding the client's industry and market
Manage the internal portfolio finances including:
- Leading monthly meetings with the Resultant Finance team around accounting updates including the portfolio level roll up of projects, deliverables, and invoices
- Ensuring invoices are paid in contractually agreed time frames
- Forecasting net new projects for the account, managing those ideas from inception through signed SOW and ensuring all proper parties are collaborated with through that process
- Providing clarity and recommendations managing any WIP on a given account
Perform Contract Management for the account including:
- Ensuring all active projects are aligned to contracts
- Creating and managing all contracts for services with assigned account(s) including managed service agreements (MSA), contracts, renewals, extensions, and amendments
Manage Client Capital including:
- Referral Capture
- White Paper and content management
- IP process proactive management
Client Need Forecasting:
- Product backlog enhancement ideation, Solution/technology innovation, cost savings, integrations, data products/services, process products/services, and competition velocity/quality review
- Partnering with Sales to build a proactive strategy for the client to outline proposed future state initiatives and developing an action plan for how we might provide services/products/partners to support them through those initiatives
Participation as key lead on all business development activity for specific
- Extensions, amendments, and new scope development
- RFP process lead including RFI responses, written responses, Q&A, orals, competition assessment, strategic partnerships (MBE,WBE,VBE), BAFO, and any other area (focused on how we continue to win)
- Loss retrospective and lessons learned
- Contract vehicle identification
- Solution Excellence (partnering with sales to ensure the proposal is of high-quality and aligned to client needs)
- We offer a nice relocation package for candidates outside of Indiana and welcome candidates from all over the United States.
- 5+ years of experience managing complex work portfolios
- Technical competency
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to influence buyers and advocate for Resultant's capabilities and qualifications to perform work
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Jira, Smartsheet, Azure DevOps, Trello, and/or other Project Management software
- Experience in consulting is a plus
- Experience serving mid-market and enterprise level clients a plus
- Excellent Communicator
- Quick technical aptitude; can learn technology stacks/infrastructure/application dev/data quickly, retain and add value
**What you should know about Resultant: **
- Rezzers are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- Rezzers are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Resultant compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Resultant leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a great Rezzer. They are servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you're up for the challenge!
- As a full time Rezzer, you will be offered the opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs: Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance for you and your family. Health Savings Account, Dependent Care- Flexible Spending Account along with 401k match, Profit Sharing Plan, Self-Managed PTO, Paid Holidays and Parental Leave. Resultant considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, geographical location, local market, and business conditions. With that said, the pay range is between 60-70k for Colorado residents and is subject to change per the factors mentioned above.
What our team members say about us …
- "I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant."
- "I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team."
- "The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or
Equal Opportunity Employer