We are a passionate team of 300+ engineers, mathematicians, data analysts,
project managers, and business consultants. But more importantly, we are
active listeners, deep thinkers, and courageous problem solvers.
The Resultant team purposefully comes together to produce a positive outcome.
Our name symbolizes our commitment to empathy and collaboration--of not just
delivering our clients with the best solutions, but to deeply listening to
them, understanding their needs, and learning from each other in the process.
The force of Resultant comes from the combined knowledge, passion, and
innovation of our team and partners.
Together, we partner with clients in the public and private sectors to help
them overcome their most complex challenges, empowering our clients to drive
meaningful change in their organizations and communities. In everything you
do, you'll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Resultant was founded as KSM Consulting in 2008.
At Resultant, we are fearless problem solvers. We are passionate about helping
our clients solve their toughest problems. Data analytics is a core component
of how we do this.
We are looking for Data Scientists to add to our talented Data Team. In this
role, you will perform data analysis, statistical analysis, and develop
algorithms and methodologies on structured and unstructured data for on-demand
and software-embedded use.
Here's what a typical day for you might look like:
- Develop and apply machine learning and advanced analytics algorithms to solve problems you've never seen before
- Collaborate with data architects and software developers to plan and construct the architecture of model deployment
- Summarize results and communicate to our team and clients
- Contribute and share new knowledge with our team at a lunch-and-learn
- Expect to face new challenges each day. Expect to work on a high diversity of different
- problems. Expect to work hard and learn faster than you thought possible.
This is not an entry level/recent graduate role and requires at least 5+ years
of related industry experience. Some of the qualifications and skills we are
- Bachelor's and preferably advanced degree in a quantitative field required
- Experience developing algorithms with Python and/or R
- Experience working with data from a traditional relational database environment. NoSQL experience a plus
- Experience with statistical modeling and analysis
- Experience performing longitudinal analysis a plus
- Experience with distributed computing a plus
- Development experience on Linux/Mac
- Experience with Bayesian analysis is a plus
- Experience developing interactive visualization (shiny, plotly) is a plus
- Experience with developing in cloud environment is a plus
- Experience with text mining and NLP algorithm is a plus
- Experience with open source machine learning and data stack (gensim, Caffe, Keras, spacy) is a plus
- Experience with graph and network algorithms is a plus
- Experience with container technologies (docker) and development toolkit (git, jenkins) is a plus
Strong working knowledge of the following:
- Modern data mining and machine learning methods
- Statistics, mathematics, computer science, numerical methods, and data visualization
- Linear algebra and probability
- *Regular expression and text mining
- Rapid prototyping and development
- Solution creativity and effective written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Progressive mindset particularly around deployment models and emerging technologies
- Collaborative team player who is detailed oriented, focused on solution quality and execution
- Comfortable working across a wide range of project sizes and industries
- Entrepreneurial inclination to discover novel opportunities for applying analytical techniques to business and social problems
**What you should know about Resultant: **
- Rezzers are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- Rezzers are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Resultant compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Resultant leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a great Rezzer. They are servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you're up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us …
- "I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant."
- "I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team."
- "The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or
Equal Opportunity Employer