We are a passionate team of 300+ engineers, mathematicians, data analysts,
project managers, and business consultants. But more importantly, we are
active listeners, deep thinkers, and courageous problem solvers.
The Resultant team purposefully comes together to produce a positive outcome.
Our name symbolizes our commitment to empathy and collaboration--of not just
delivering our clients with the best solutions, but to deeply listening to
them, understanding their needs, and learning from each other in the process.
The force of Resultant comes from the combined knowledge, passion, and
innovation of our team and partners.
Together, we partner with clients in the public and private sectors to help
them overcome their most complex challenges, empowering our clients to drive
meaningful change in their organizations and communities. In everything you
do, you'll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Resultant was founded as KSM Consulting in 2008.
In this role you will serve as an accountability manager and will support the
long-term vision of early childhood education by offering strategic,
analytical, research, and operational support to early childhood focused state
systems and other entities focused on serving children birth to age eight. You
will support the state's early childhood systems and manage the ongoing
changes to refine and develop this robust accountability system that helps
lead to improved child outcomes. Ultimately, will help to take the clients
from having an idea around integrating early childhood education systems, to
cooperating that idea into a practical state, working with the Data team and
other systems supports to do so.
Consider your day-to-day responsibilities in this role:
- Serve as the lead consultant of a team with responsibility for the development and implementation of all aspects of an educational program affecting populations such as children, teachers, site administrators, central office personnel, and ancillary/support personnel in the broader early childhood system.
- Communicate the vision and purpose of the accountability system as well as tactical, "in the weeds" aspects of accountability.
- Develop relationships with early childhood community leaders statewide to cultivate a network of high-impact leaders who work collaboratively to best serve the needs of children and families statewide.
- Advise and assist, as requested, , s,, central office personnel, early childhood directors, and others on policies, guidelines, and laws.
- Support specific projects to maintain the goals established by state early childhood systems including, but not limited to complying with state and federal law, creating legislative action plans, budgets, policy statements, etc.
- Perform all other duties as directed by the Business Solutions Owner.
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- 4+ years of professional level experience in early childhood teaching or education; or in a public or private sector setting
- Bachelors/Masters degree; focus/concentration in Early Childhood, Education, Policy, Economics, or Business Administration is preferred
- Knowledge and experience with accountability systems
- Experience creating and supporting in a critical capacity large-scale strategic initiatives
**What you should know about Resultant: **
- Rezzers are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- Rezzers are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Resultant compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Resultant leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a great Rezzer. They are servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you're up for the challenge!
- As a full time Rezzer, you will be offered the opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs: Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance for you and your family. Health Savings Account, Dependent Care- Flexible Spending Account along with 401k match, Profit Sharing Plan, Self-Managed PTO, Paid Holidays and Parental Leave. Resultant considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, geographical location, local market, and business conditions. With that said, the pay range is between 60-70k for Colorado residents and is subject to change per the factors mentioned above.
What our team members say about us …
- "I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant."
- "I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team."
- "The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or
Equal Opportunity Employer