In Episode 1 of UNVALLEY, you’ll get to hear Gary Vaynerchuk’s insights on the Unvalley and his approach to building a company with a dispersed team.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- 11:02 The opportunity Gary saw in the middle of the country.
- 13:10 Advantages of building a career in tech in the Unvalley
- 16:08 Strategies for maintaining company culture with geographic growth
- 26:37 Gary’s Unvalley predictions
- 30:02 Digging your roots in a new community
- 35:08 What Cities are doing to attract talent
Gary Vaynerchuk (Gary Vee) shouldn’t need an introduction. Revered as the king of content, he has an uncanny ability to spot trends in the market and skate to where the puck is going. Gary has his finger on the pulse of consumers and is one of the most forward-thinking voices in business today. He is also a prolific angel investor. His portfolio is bolstered by early positions in Facebook, Uber, Twitter, Coinbase, and his own NFT project VeeFriends.
Mickey Cloud is the Executive Director of The Sasha Group. A VaynerX company based in Chattanooga Tennessee. Mickey works with some of the biggest brands around the world helping them turn business objectives into actionable marketing plans.
In this episode, you will learn from Gary and Mickey on:
- The Mighty Middle. The advantages that Unvalley-based companies and teammates have.
- Be a people person. Strategies for growing company culture with multiple locations.
- Sell your city. How cities in the Unvalley are attracting talent.
- Unvalley is the show for tech leaders that want to unlock their full potential and connect with the biggest opportunities in tech beyond Silicon Valley. Gary and Mickey are leaders at the forefront of the tech industry. In this conversation, they share actionable insights that you can use to grow your business or career. If you like this episode, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes. You can also follow us on Spotify, Soundcloud, or Stitcher. We have an incredible lineup of interviews we’ll be releasing every Tuesday here on UNVALLEY.
To subscribe to the Powderkeg podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking on iTunes incredibly! Thank you so much!
WANT TO GET CONNECTED WITH OTHER LEADERS IN THE POWDERKEG COMMUNITY?
Are you interested in joining the only private membership network focused on supporting tech companies and executives in communities beyond Silicon Valley. Apply for Powderkeg Premium Membership today.